Here are some signs your account may have been comprised:
- Your personal details have been changed.
- Messages sent from your account that were not sent by you.
- Items listed on your account that are not yours/listings not made by you.
- Payments have been taken from your PayPal account that you cannot account for.
- You may receive messages from users on other platforms regarding your FINDS account.
What should I do?
- Contact email@example.com to report any suspicious activity to our support team. Include details such as:
- the date you last accessed your account
- evidence of messages/comments/sales/listings that have happened that were not you
- Check to see whether the email address associated with your account has been changed.
- If your email has been changed, change the email back to your original address by following the steps here.
- After you have ensured your email is correct, change your password by following the steps here.