Buyer protection means that the buyer is covered for purchases made directly through FINDS. This means you can claim a full refund in the event that your order:
- Does not arrive
- Is significantly not as described
- Is damaged in transit
- Is cancelled by FINDS
- Is cancelled by the seller
- Is an unauthorised payment (i.e. made from your account by someone else)
- You must open a dispute within 14 days of the purchase or within 5 days of delivery.
- Refunds for items that are as described, but that you are not happy with, will be given at the seller's discretion and are not guaranteed. If you are not happy with the arrangement, feel free to contact us.
- Sales made outside the app are not covered by Buyer Protection.
- Items that are as described, but with late delivery, are not covered by Buyer Protection.
- If you arrange a return with a seller, you should send it via tracked shipping, and keep your proof of postage receipt so that you are fully covered.
If you need to claim Buyer Protection, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on refunds, see here.